Check out this amazing luxury home recently listed by Todd Hawker located at 4040 Saunderton Grove in Colorado Springs. With 6 bedrooms, 10 baths, over 15,000 square feet, and a 6-car garage you’ll never want for breathing room or space for entertaining.
The estate sits secluded on 51 beautiful acres in the desirable Cathedral Pines subdivision with fabulous views of Pikes Peak. The home features a two-story brick portico flanked by two three-car garages, each bay boasting 30’ of heated driveway with brick inlay.
Other unique features you’ll find in this home include:
- Gated entry and a private drive with a custom-built New England-style bridge
- Garage with 6 bays covering over 2,500 square feet and a workshop space
- Den with built-in cherry bookshelves
- Private baths and walk-in closets in every bedroom
- Gorgeous outdoor space and balconies with amazing views of Pikes Peak
- 5 fireplaces with custom mantles
- Indoor pool and hot tub with views and a walk-out to the back patio
- 2-story indoor slide
- Large exercise room with sitting area, changing room, and steam shower
- Private theater
- Rec room with wet bar
- Gorgeous water features in both the front and back yards
- Access to 20 miles of secluded hiking and biking trails.
- 2 humidifiers
- Hot water high velocity heating system
- Central wet/dry vacuum system
- Lutron lighting with centralized controls
- Comprehensive security and alarm system
- Located in Northern Colorado Springs just 10 minutes from I-25
You can find more photos, floor plans, and info on this property by visiting www.4040saundertongrove.com.